Tuesday, March 24, 2015

C4K Summary #2

C4K: Comments 4 Kids Summary #2

http://www.lasecfp.org/professional-development/lasec-iep-forms-2.html


Mr. Boylen's 7th Grade Lititure Class

Student: Niyah P.


Niyah wrote about a book from the Fear Street series, she gave a summary of the book she gave was entitled The Betrayal. She talked about the major points of the story and gave a great book tease about future plot twists in the story that would keep the reader interested.

I commented, Hi Niyah! I thought you did a great job on your summary of this book. It seems you highlighted some of the key points of the story and made it seem like it would be an interesting read. I have never heard of this book series before but it sounds very good. I'll have to check it out sometime and maybe recommend it to some of the students that I know. Keep up the good blogging!



Mrs. Maslowski's 4th period class           Joliet West High School- Illinois

Student: Taylor D.

Taylor wrote a great blog post about preparing for her ACT test and the different subjects that she expects to well in on the test. She expected to do well on the math portion because she said she has always been good at math, but that she does not like to take the time to read so she showed concern for that particular subject.

I commented, Hi Taylor!
My name is Danielle, I am a student at the University of South Alabama studying to become a teacher. I very vividly remember having to take the ACT test before I started college. My advice would be to get a test prep book from either the library or from a book store. Another option would be to form a study group to help you prepare for the test. I thought you did a great job on your blog post and good luck on your ACT!


Mrs. Lombard's 7th Grade English Class- Oklahoma 

Student: Lucy T.

Lucy wrote about the book series The Hunger Games and gave a brief summary about the first  book in the series. she also talked about how much she liked this book series and would recommend it for anyone to read. 

I commented, Hi Lucy! My name is Danielle, I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I thought this was a great blog post and description about The Hunger Games book. I have a read and seen the movie, so I would agree with you that the book has much more detail about everything and everyone. You did a great job highlighting the main points of the story. Keep up the great work!

No comments:

Post a Comment