Monday, April 20, 2015

C4K (Final)

C4K

http://www.bitrebels.com/social/3-things-someone-told-me-blogging/

Mrs. Lombard's 7th Grade Class

Student: Jack R.

Jack wrote about how to hit a dinger ball while playing baseball and talked about the best way to run the bases after hitting one.

I commented, My name is Danielle and I am a student at the University of South Alabama I myself do not know a whole lot about baseball, I’m more of a football fan so I have never hit a dinger ball or a home run ball. I am guessing that you have though because you seem to know the coolest way to run the bases..bald eagle and American flag, that sounds awesome! Maybe one day I will get to hit one and see what it is like. I enjoyed reading your blog and good luck in the future!






John Hanson French Immersion School in Prince Georges, MD
Ms. Thomas
Student: Gabby


Gabby wrote,
I am going to make mark by going to college majoring in experimental physics and then going into the Marines and fighting in the war. If I live after the many wars I will hopefully fight then I hope to work at a very prestigious Universty in the physics department and hopefully confirm string theory then go into cosmology or dark matter or even stay in experimental physics.



Hi Gabby, 

I am a student at the University of South Alabama studying to become an educator. I think you have some amazing goals for your future and all of them can be attained if you put your mind to it and work hard. Physics is such an interesting subject, however I will have to do my research on the string theory because that sounds very intriguing. Thank you for introducing me to something new. Happy blogging!  




Auroa School in South Taranaki, New Zealan   

Student: J. Forsyth



Jayden wrote about his family farm and how some of their cows were acting weird. One cow jumped over their fence and the cows got out and had to be rounded up by him and his father.



I commented, 

Hi Jayden!


My name is Danielle Fields. I am a student of EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I am also very curious about the cow disease you mentioned above. I was thinking that maybe some sort of disease caused the cow to jump over the fence and act weird. Hopefully none of your cows were hurt because of this. I hope you continue to blog, keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment