Monday, April 20, 2015

Blog Post #5 Part 2

PLN: Personal Learning Network

http://jiscrsc.jiscinvolve.org/wp/2013/03/personal-learning-network/
Throughout the EDM 310 course we have started to build our own PLN as well as connect with other teachers and students allowing us access to all types of teaching and learning resources. Having a variety of other students and teachers in our PLN will insure that we can branch out and ask for help, advice, or even just have an educational conversation.

The first additions to my (PLN) will first be my professors. At this stage in my education they are the closest quality tool I have to help me in all aspects of my education.Second, would be through some of our EDM310 assignments comments for teachers (C4T) , comments for kids (C4K), and Twitter. I hope to continually build and expand my (PLN) as I continue to grow as not only a student but also as an educator. 



No comments:

Post a Comment